Solid Build is one of the most popular builders of beautifully designed wooden sheds in all of Europe. These kits are now available in the United States, and we're proud to be among the first to offer them.
The Brighton 10X10 Garden Shed is a prime example of the craftsmanship the carpenters at Solid Build display. It's made of all natural northern pine solid wood for enhanced durability, and features extra large glass doors and windows to let in plenty of light. The kit is designed to be easy to assemble and can be put together in a weekend depending on how much help you have.
The wood comes unpainted, though many customers prefer this natural look actually and just put on a coat of sealant. The Brighton includes all the required hardware and the wooden part of the roof along with a detailed manual and the floor.
The shed is usually shipped within a few business days after ordering, but please check with us to find the latest availability and delivery schedule. The Brighton can become an outdoor getaway, home office, art studio, workshop, playhouse, or simply a beautiful storage shed for all of your garden equipment or extra belongings. It's a welcome addition to your home that your family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: Brighton
- Nominal size: 10' width x 10' length
- External dimensions: 9' 10" width x 9' 10" length
- Interior dimensions: 9' width x 9' length
- Inside area: 81 sq. ft.
- Roof overhang: 2' 4"
- Made of all natural tongue and groove Norway Spruce solid wood
- Wall thickness: 1 1/8" (28mm)
- Minimum (optimum) foundation size: 9' 2 ¼" x 9' 2 ¼"
- Roof slope of 19°
- Peak height: 8' 2"
- Sidewall height: 6' 7"
- Double doors with tempered glass: 4' 3" width x 5' 10" height with all hardware included
- Double side glazed window with tempered glass: 4' 6" width x 3' height
- Side window can be placed on either right or left side of building
- Two door side glazed windows: 1' 6" width x 6' 1" height
- Floor kit is included
- Roof beams, roof boards, and fascia boards are included
- Roof area: 129 sq. ft.
- Includes specially designed wind studs in the framing to protect against high winds
- Includes clear and illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Designed for assembly in just days with just basic tools depending on how much help you have
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and show building with options or optional contents or accessories such as furniture or shelving that are not included
- Note: Customer provides their choice of paint/stain and roofing shingles to achieve a completely custom look; some customers decide to use metal roofing or some other alternative roof material than shingles
- Note: Shed must be painted or stained, and many customers use a clear sealant to keep the original look
- Solid Build sheds are always in high demand and only ship directly from the manufacturer's warehouse. Availability changes often, so please ask us before ordering as shipping times can range from a few days to several weeks.
- Note: Strong foundation is to be built by customer in a few different ways: concrete slab, concrete pavers covering the entire area, or pressure-treated 4x4s laid upon concrete blocks
- Note: Solid Build is constantly updating its products, and so exact product dimensions are subject to change without notice
- Note: As they are imported, Solid Build structures are not able to be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Solid Build for installation help
- Solid Build and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- All Solid Build products have Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification meaning that wood comes only from sustainably managed forests
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- Package size: 12' 3" x 3' 7" x 2' 1"
- Weight: ~1466 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Veranda - Solid Build offers an attractive and easy to install veranda for this shed. It includes decking and a fence and is made of the same all natural Norway spruce solid wood as the shed. The veranda has a size of 10' width x 4' 10" depth x 2' 10" height. The shipping package is 4' x 1.4' x 6.4' and weighs 310 pounds.
Solid Build Inc. is based in Willowbrook, IL. Therefore the shipping time to certain western and eastern states is a bit longer than to the midwestern part of the United States.
This structure will ship via LTL freight directly from the warehouse in Illinois. We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
Liftgate delivery is not available for this particular structure as the packaging is too big. This means that the pallet will need to be opened on the back of the truck for removal by hand, piece by piece. This process takes a bit longer than if the liftgate were available, but it is not too time-consuming or difficult.
Two people are required to be present by the shipper to receive delivery in order to expedite the offloading process. No single piece is particularly heavy, but some pieces are bulky or unwieldy and require two people to move. The entire process should take around 30-45 minutes or less to manually offload your order from the delivery truck.
Solid Build Product Videos
Solid Build Wooden Shed Delivery Process
Solid Build Shed Assembly Preparation - Sorting Parts
Solid Build Complete Shed Assembly
Solid Build Wales 10X10 Wood Shed Assembly
Solid Build Garden Shed Assembly
Solid Build - How To Open The Shed Window In Two Positions
Founded in 2009 in Willowbrook, IL, Solid Build Inc. has grown to become one of the leading manufacturers of premium wood sheds in North America, particularly for use as garden offices. The family run mill in Lithuania where all manufacturing takes places has been operating since 1996.
All Solid Build structures are made of Northern Spruce, widely known for its attractiveness as it is part of the same genus as pine. Solid Build is committed to sustainable lumber practices and works to constantly refine and improve its manufacturing processes. Through a carefully selected network of authorized dealers, its wood sheds have been installed all over the world.
Solid Build has the highest commitment to quality in both its manufacturing practices and customer service. Though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for decades.
Solid Build structures are highly recommended by Shed Nation because of their remarkable build quality and the strong technical support provided by the manufacturer. The many thousands of satisfied Solid Build customers across multiple continents and years would certainly agree.