Solid Build is one of the most popular builders of beautifully designed wooden sheds in all of Europe. These kits are now available in the United States, and we're proud to be among the first to offer them.
The Columbia 16X13 Garden Shed is a prime example of the craftsmanship the carpenters at Solid Build display. It's made of all natural northern pine solid wood for enhanced durability, and features extra large glass double doors as well as a convenient second single door. The kit is designed to be easy to assemble, and with help, it can be put together in one afternoon.
The wood comes unpainted, though many customers prefer this natural look actually and just put on a coat of sealant. The Columbia includes all the required hardware and the wooden part of the roof along with a detailed manual.
You provide roofing shingles and other roofing materials as well as your choice of flooring, all of which is readily available at your local home improvement center. The shed is built-to-order in Europe as it is quite large and so it has a 90 day lead time. We will keep you informed of all the relevant tracking information.
The lockable glazed double doors and additional single door make this shed not only useful for storage, but as the perfect garden office or getaway. The Columbia is a beautiful addition to your home that will provide great use for years to come.
- Model: Columbia
- Nominal size: 16' width x 13' length
- 90 Day Lead Time As Columbia Is Built-To-Order And Imported
- Ridge height: 8' 10"
- Roof length: 17'
- All natural tongue and groove northern pine solid wood
- Wall thickness: 1 3/8" (34mm)
- Minimum (optimum) foundation size: 15' 4" x 12' 4"
- Lockable half-glazed double doors with all necessary hardware: 4' 3" width x 6' 1" height
- Single door: 2' 10" width x 6' 1" height
- Includes metal doorstep and rubber gasket
- Includes pre-cut ¾" (18mm) roof boards, roof beams, and fascia boards
- Customer provides flooring, shingles, and other roofing material
- Includes specially designed wind studs in the framing to protect against high winds
- Includes clear and illustrated step-by-step instructions
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Strong foundation can be built a few ways: concrete slab, concrete pavers covering the entire area, or pressure-treated 4x4s laid upon concrete blocks
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Toll-free technical support available from Solid Build for installation help
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Imported from Europe
- Shipping dimensions: 17' x 3' 6" x 3'
- Shipping weight: 2450 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Solid Build Brighton Garden Shed Product Video
Solid Build Shed Installation Video