Solid Build is one of the most popular builders of beautifully designed wooden sheds in all of Europe. These kits are now available in the United States, and we're proud to be among the first to offer them.
The Douglas 10X8 Garden Shed is a prime example of the craftsmanship the carpenters at Solid Build display. It's made of all natural northern pine sold wood for enhanced durability, and features extra large glass doors and windows to let in plenty of light. The kit is designed to be easy to assemble, and with help, it can be put together in one afternoon.
The wood comes unpainted, though many customers prefer this natural look actually and just put on a coat of sealant. The Douglas includes all the required hardware and the wooden roof planks of the roof along with a detailed manual and the floor.
You provide roofing shingles and other roofing materials which are readily available at your local home improvement center. The Veranda is a popular option as it adds a front porch to the Douglas shed that your whole family can enjoy. The shed is usually shipped just two business days after ordering, and we will keep you informed of all the relevant tracking information.
The lockable glazed double doors make the Douglas 10X8 not only useful for storage, but as the perfect garden office or getaway. It's a beautiful addition to your home that will benefit your family for years to come.
- Model: Douglas
- Internal Size: 9' 4" X 7' 4"
- All natural tongue and groove northern pine solid wood, 1 3/8" thickness
- Minimum (optimum) foundation size: 9' 2.24" x 7' 6.55" without veranda
- Height: 8' 6"
- Lockable glazed double doors with original decorative beading: 4' 3" x 6' 1"
- Canopy: 2'
- Roof length: 11' 7"
- Roof area: 108 sq. ft.
- Includes specially designed wind studs in the framing to protect against high winds
- Includes clear and illustrated step-by-step instructions
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Strong foundation can be built a few ways: concrete slab, concrete pavers covering the entire area, or pressure-treated 4x4s laid upon concrete blocks
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Toll-free technical support available from Solid Build for installation help
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Imported from Europe
- Weight: 1400 lbs., optional veranda is 200 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Solid Build Brighton Garden Shed Product Video
Solid Build Shed Installation Video