Solid Build is one of the most popular builders of beautifully designed wooden sheds in all of Europe. These kits are now available in the United States, and we're proud to be among the first to offer them.
The Optima 12X12 Wood Shed is a prime example of the craftsmanship the carpenters at Solid Build display. It's made of all natural northern pine sold wood for enhanced durability. The kit is designed to be easy to assemble, and with help, it can be put together in one afternoon.
The wood comes unpainted, though many customers prefer this natural look actually and just put on a coat of sealant. For the Optima, the floors, foundation, and roof are not included. This has been done purposely to make the shed more affordable, and all plywood or natural wood boards of your choosing are available at your local home improvement center.
The shed is usually shipped just two business days after ordering, and we will keep you informed of all the relevant tracking information. The Optima is a great storage shed for all of your garden equipment or whatever else may be filling up your garage. It's a beautiful addition to your home that your family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: Optima328
- External size: 12' 6" x 12' 6"
- Inside size: 11' 8" x 11' 8"
- All natural tongue and groove northern pine solid wood
- Wall thickness: 1 1/8"
- Minimum (optimum) foundation size: 11' 10.52" x 11' 10.52"
- Height: 8' overall, 6' 6' walls
- Double door: 4' 8" x 6' 3" with all hardware
- Single window in front is 2' 5" x 3' 1" with 2 opening options
- Includes roof rafters and roof boards
- Front window can be positioned on either side of the door
- Customer provides roof shingles, drip edge, and foundation
- Includes specially designed wind studs in the framing to protect against high winds
- Includes clear and illustrated step-by-step instructions
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Strong foundation can be built a few ways: concrete slab, concrete pavers covering the entire area, or pressure-treated 4x4s laid upon concrete blocks
- Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Toll-free technical support available from Solid Build for installation help
- Elegant design to fit any home
- Imported from Europe
- Weight: ~2000 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship
Solid Build Brighton Garden Shed Product Video
Solid Build Shed Installation Video