The elegant Alpine 7X3 Storage Shed from Suncast, one of the country's top makers of high quality resin sheds, provides a tremendous value. It combines affordability with ease of assembly and is sure to be a great addition to any home or workplace.
Suncast sheds are extremely durable as they will not rust, corrode, or dent like some unprotected metal buildings. And they will not fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like some wooden buildings. Suncast backs its sheds with a 10 year limited warranty and has tens of thousands of satisfied customers throughout the country.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls that can be easily dented during assembly, Suncast sheds are made of durable double-wall resin for greater dent resistance, rigidity, and strength. Entry is easy with wide double doors that swing out for maximum clearance.
Designed for fast assembly with just common household tools, the Alpine 7X3 Storage Shed can be put together in as little as a few hours depending on how much help you have. Other Shed Nation customers have also commented on the maintenance-free resin exterior that stays looking new with simply an occasional rinse from a garden hose.
- Model: BMS7300
- Nominal size: 7' x 3'
- Exterior dimensions: 7' 6" width x 3' 7 1/2" length x 8' 6 3/4" height
- Interior dimensions: 6' 9 1/4" width x 3' 2 1/2" length x 8' 3 1/4" height
- Front double door dimensions: 60" width x 71 1/4" height
- Wall color: Sand
- Door color: Chocolate
- Roof color: Slate
- Storage space: 155 cubic feet
- Includes 2 windows
- Includes transom window
- Includes functional vent
- Includes reinforced floor
- Metal-reinforced roof panels with shingle-style design
- Door has metal hinges and metal handles that can be padlocked
- Metal ridge beam for additional roof support
- Blow molded polypropylene resin panels are double-wall (~1 1/2" thick) for superior strength and rigidity
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- Panels have UV protection
- Vinyl sheds won't rust, corrode, or be dented like metal sheds
- Vinyl sheds won't fade, rot, or be susceptible to mildew like many wooden sheds
- Does not ever need to be painted
- Wind-tested up to 65 mph when properly anchored to the ground
- Wide double doors swing open for extra convenience and easy accesss and have eyelets for a padlock
- Designed for easy assembly with ordinary household tools as all parts are pre-cut, pre-drilled, and numbered
- All that is needed is a level surface that is at least the size of the exact exterior dimensions
- Elegant design to fit any home or workplace
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Friendly technical support available from Suncast for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits
- Note: Some pictures may show shed with optional accessories
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Typically ships in 5-6 business days directly from the Suncast factory in Batavia, IL
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all Suncast structures
- Suncast and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make you 100% satisfied
- 10 year limited warranty from manufacturer
Brackets, Hooks & Basket - The brackets, hooks & basket kit for BMS model Suncast sheds allows you to store heavy duty accessories directly on the wall. The entire kit has assembled dimenions of 40" width x 14" depth (basket) x 52.75" height.
Shelf Kit - The shelf kit for BMS model Suncast sheds can hold up to 100 pounds with the load evenly distributed over both shelves. It provides an easy way to organize your things, and the entire kit has assembled dimenions of 40" width x 11.4" depth x 52.75" height.