The popular VersaTube 12X20 Frontier Steel Garage is available in wide variety of color schemes. It is constructed of durable galvanized steel and features a reinforced roof support truss system that can withstand heavy snow and wind loads.
VersaTube steel garages are much more affordable than similarly-sized custom built buildings and are backed by a long 20 year limited warranty. They are perfect for large vehicles, residential storage, commercial storage, or even a workshop studio.
Unlike other buildings which have thin, flimsy walls which are easily dented during assembly, VersaTube buildings thicker frames and sheet metal or superior durability. The garage is low maintenance and won't fade, mildew, or rot as a wood structure may over time.
Featuring the patented VersaTube Slip-Fit frame system and designed for easy assembly with common household tools, the Frontier Steel Garage can be put together in as little as a weekend depending on how much help you have.
Though the new choices in color schemes was developed due to customer requests, it can be easily painted any color to match your preference. The VersaTube Steel Garage has been popular with Shed Nation customers in a wide variety of sizes and is certain to provide you many years of great use.
- Model: FB0122008519
- Nominal size: 12' x 20'
- Exact exterior frame length: 20' 2"
- Peak height: 9' 6"
- Sidewall height: 8'
- Storage capacity: 1896 cubic feet
- Exterior roof/wall color can be any of 10 different combinations
- Garage door opening size: 9' width x 7' height; door(s) not included
- Walk door opening size: 3' width x 6' 8" height; door(s) not included
- Metal-reinforced roof support truss system
- Roof pitch: 3:12
- Triple layer of corrosion protection for smooth finish and rust-resistance
- Durable wall panels are virtually maintenance-free and only need to be washed with a hose periodically
- 5' on center frame spacing
- Primary framing uses heavy-duty 2" x 3" (15 gauge) rectangular and 2" x 3" (14 gauge) rectangular galvanized steel tubing that is domestically-sourced
- Premium 29 gauge painted steel panels with
- Bearing load: 45 lbs. per sq. ft. roof snow (live) load and 90 mph wind load
- Garage is resistant to fire
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut, and pre-drilled for easy assembly
- Designed for easy assembly with 2 people in a weekend or so with common household tools
- Side door opening can be placed on either right or left side of building
- Perfect for large vehicles and most SUVs or storage or as a workshop
- All necessary hardware is included along with illustrated, step-by-step manual
- Garage can withstand high winds when properly anchored to the concrete slab
- Classic design to fit any location
- VersaTube Frontier models have horizontal siding while Summit models have vertical siding
- Entire DIY kit includes frame, sheet metal, screws, trim, ground or concrete anchors, and instructions
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some images may not be to scale and/or show building with floor or windows or doors or optional contents that are not included
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from VersaTube for installation help
- Note: Garage kit includes framing for garage door and side door but actual doors are not included
- Shipping weight: ~1787.26 lbs.
- Frame ships on a wooden pallet: 40" width x 120" length x 14" height
- Frame is built in Arizona or Tennessee and shipped to customers all over the country; sheet metal is shipped separately
- Shed Nation is an authorized dealer of all VersaTube structures
- VersaTube and Shed Nation stand by its structures and work to make sure you are completely satisfied
- 20 year limited warranty on paint and frame from VersaTube
- Proudly made in the USA
Anchors - This VersaTube steel garage comes with your choice of ground anchors or concrete anchors.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
VersaTube Company History
VersaTube 20X20X8 Frontier Steel Garage Animated Overview
VersaTube 20X20X8 Summit Steel Garage Animated Overview
VersaTube Steel Buildings Complete Installation (Part 1 of 5)
VersaTube Steel Buildings Complete Installation (Part 2 of 5)
VersaTube Steel Buildings Complete Installation (Part 3 of 5)
VersaTube Steel Buildings Complete Installation (Part 4 of 5)
VersaTube Steel Buildings Complete Installation (Part 5 of 5)
VersaTube Building Withstanding A Fire
VersaTube Summit Steel Garage Eave and Gable Trim Animated Overview
VersaTube Summit Steel Garage Side Door Trim Animated Overview
VersaTube Steel Garage Side Door Trim Animated Overview
VersaTube Frontier Steel Garage Ridge Cap Animated Overview
VersaTube Frontier Steel Garage Main Door Trim Animated Overview)
VersaTube Frontier Steel Garage Eave Main Door Trim Animated Overview
VersaTube Frontier Steel Garage Eave and Gable Trim Animated Overview
VersaTube Frontier Steel Garage Walk Door Frame Animated Overview
VersaTube Frontier Steel Garage Walk Door Trim Animated Overview