The VersaTube 14X20 Classic Carport (12' Sidewall) is the perfect shelter for your ATV, lawn equipment, jet ski, car, boat, or other vehicle. Made of durable thick-gauge steel, the carports are much sturdier than canvas or aluminum models and those of other manufacturers.
The classic design used by VersaTube has been the mainstay of carport suppliers and retailers for many years. The carports are designed to withstand heavy snow loads in all sizes and come with optional trusses to satisfy building code requirements in different parts of the country.
And with the patented VersaTube Slip-Fit frame system, you can get your shelter up in as little as a single afternoon using common tools depending on how much help you have.
Available in a huge variety of sizes and colors, the VersaTube Classic Carport is an attractive and functional addition to your property that will provide benefits for years to come.
VersaTube Carports are built to order right here in the USA with American components. Delivery usually takes around 3-4 weeks, if not sooner. Shed Nation will keep track of your order and update you periodically about its progress until your carport is safely delivered.
- Model: CM014200120
- Nominal size: 14' width x 20' length x 12' height
- Sidewall height: 12'
- Interior ground-to-peak clearance: 13' 6" (without truss bracing)
- All steel construction pre-engineered for DIY installation, featuring pre-cut frame components and patented Slip-Fit connections for simple frame assembly
- Premium 29 gauge painted steel panels
- 4 ½ foot center on frame spacing to ensure maximum sheltering capacity
- Primary framing uses heavy-duty 2" x 2" (15 gauge) square and 2" x 3" (14 gauge) rectangular steel tubing
- Only highest quality galvanized domestic steel with triple-coat protection is used
- Low maintenance, easy to clean finish resists chalking, fading, stains, and dirt retention
- 80000 PSI minimum yield strength
- Roof pitch: 3:12
- Can withstand 70-120 mph winds and high snow loads depending on carport size and anchor system used
- Includes complete frame and panel system with self-drilling screws, color-matched trim with screws butyl caulk tape, anchors, and vinyl trim
- Your choice of ground or concrete anchors
- Designed to be installed on any level surface such as ground, gravel, concrete slabs, footings, or piers
- Engineered calculations and stamped drawings are available for an additional fee
- Shipping weight: 974 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Backed by the VersaTube® Product Pledge, 1 year limited replacement warranty, 20 year limited frame warranty against structural defects, 20 year limited paint warranty
The colors shown are as accurate as possible, though they may vary slightly due to printing limitations and variances in different monitors.
Optional Truss Bracing: Some building codes in the Northeast require structures to have truss bracing. For wider VersaTube carports, Type 1 Truss Bracing can typically hold 20 PSF (lbs. per sq. ft.) of roof load. Type 2 Truss bracing can hold 40 PSF, and Type 3 Truss Bracing can hold 55 PSF. These loads vary depending on the exact carport dimensions.
VersaTube Classic Carport Assembly Video