The beautiful 12X16 Meridan Gazebo from Yardisty, a leading manufacturer of premium cedar structures, features a durable cedar frame with many decorative details. The elegant and classic design make it perfect for any location.
The frame is made with 100% premium cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata) that is given a clear stain at the factory. The aluminum roof is coffee brown in color and provides even more strength to the structure.
The sturdy frame construction and hefty weight of the structure ensure that it will withstand all kinds of weather conditions. The frame is pre-cut and pre-drilled and so assembly can take as little as a weekend or less depending on how much help you have.
As it is attractive, functional, and well-built, the 12X16 Meridian Gazebo is perfect for a variety of uses. Great for special events or just relaxing in the evening, it is sure to be an addition to your home that your entire family will enjoy for years to come.
- Model: YM11915COM
- UPC: 628222119159
- Nominal size: 12' width x 16' length
- Overall dimensions: 12' 2" width x 16' 1" length x 10' 2" height
- Base dimensions: 10' 10 5/16" width x 14' 10 3/8" length
- Frame made of durable and naturally decay-resistant 100% premium cedar (Cunninghamia Lanceolata)
- Aluminum roof is coffee brown in color
- Heavy-duty curved corner gussets
- Sturdy 6" x 6" posts with classic plinthes
- Designed to be surface-mounted on a level surface and includes L-brackets that can be attached to any structurally sound base (mounting hardware not included)
- All parts needed for assembly (wood, hardware, metal components) are included in ready to assemble kit
- All wooden parts are precut and predrilled and ready to assemble
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with step-by-step instructions
- Elegant design to fit any home or location
- Note: Please be sure to check your local building code for any required permits and issues pertaining to zoning, setbacks, or restrictive covenants
- Note: Some pictures may show structure with accessories such as benches that are not included
- Note: Cedar frame comes pre-stained with environmentally-friendly natural stain; staining is recommended each year for a longer lifespan
- Note: Yardistry structures are built to order and typically ship in 2-3 weeks and so can not be returned; please let us know if you have any questions at all
- Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust make or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Friendly toll-free technical support available from Yardistry for installation help
- Packed in heavy duty cardboard with plastic shrink wrap on a wooden pallet
- Ships in 3 large packages: 44 1/2" width x 4 1/2" height x 106 1/2" length at ~285 lbs., 22 1/2" width x 10 1/2" height x 106 1/2" depth at ~285 lbs., and 22 1/2" width x 10 1/2" height x 106 1/2" depth at ~245 lbs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 915 lbs.
- Orders ship direct from main Yardistry facility in Reno, NV or secondary Yardistry shipping points in Buffalo, NY, Arlington, TX, or Monroe, MI
- Yardistry and Shed Nation stand by their structures and work to make customers completely satisfied
- 1 year warranty for defects in manufacturing and workmanship and 5 year warranty on lumber against rot and decay
Yardistry Meridian Gazebo Dimensions
Bar Counter - Wooden bar counters are available for each 10 ft. side or 12 ft. side of certain Yardistry gazebos. They are made of the same premium cedar as the gazebo. The images shown here are all for the 12 ft. wide counters. The bar counter provides convenience and a great area for entertaining. They are easily installed in a matter of minutes. Each bar counter ships in one box that weighs 67 pounds and is finished with a natural cedar stain.
Liftgate For Delivery - The liftgate service is offered by the shipper to provide delivery off the truck to your curbside. The carrier will lower the packaged skid off the delivery truck to the ground with a forklift-type device. From there, it is ready for unpacking and moving in individual pieces to the assembly site.
As these kits are quite heavy, if you do not have a loading dock or a forklift available, the liftgate is a recommended option to speed up delivery. The pallet can then be opened at your curbside and each piece is lightweight enough so that they can be individually moved to the assembly site. This usually only takes about 30 minutes or less depending on how much help you have.
Screen Kit - The screen kit lets you enjoy your gazebo at all times of the day and night without having to be bothered with bugs and insects. All four sides are screened with full-length zippers on all panels for easy entrance from any side. All of the necessary hardware is included, and everything is designed for easy assembly.
Privacy Wall - Wooden privacy walls are available for each 12 ft. side of this Yardistry gazebo. They are made of the same premium cedar as the gazebo. The privacy walls feature heavy-duty and stylish slats that provide protection from the wind and shade from the sun. Each privacy wall ships in two boxes and is finished with a natural cedar stain.
Yardistry Shipping Information
Curbside delivery with a liftgate service is included with every order. Only one person is absolutely needed at delivery to sign for the order.
Curbside delivery means that the delivery company will lower the pallet(s) off the delivery truck at the end of your driveway. The driver is not responsible for unpacking or moving pallets to the build location.
When your Yardistry structure arrives from the shipper, it is recommended for the customer to have at least two people available to help move each piece in the pallet from the curb to wherever the structure will be assembled. Though the entire pallet(s) will weigh a lot, each piece is manageable by one or two people.
We will email you tracking information as soon as it is available. When your order arrives at the shipping terminal closest to your home, the dispatcher there will call you to set up the delivery appointment, usually for the next day or whenever is convenient for you.
Yardistry 10X10 Meridian Gazebo Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry 10X10 Meridian Pavilion Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry 10X10 Meridian Gazebo Overview
Yardistry 10X12 Meridian Pergola Overview
Yardistry 11X13 Meridian Gazebo Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry 12X16 Meridian Gazebo Overview
Yardistry 12X10 Gazebo Timelapse Installation
Yardistry 12X12 Meridian Gazebo Overview
Yardistry 12X12 Meridian Gazebo Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry 12X14 Meridian Gazebo Overview
Yardistry 12X14 Meridian Gazebo Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry 12X14 Meridian Gazebo Mesh Kit Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry 12X20 Meridian Gazebo Overview
Yardistry Meridian Gazebo Customer Walkthrough
Yardistry Backyard Pavilion Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry Carolina Pavilion Helpful Hints
Yardistry Wood Gazebo Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry Curbside Delivery Overview
Yardistry Carolina Pavilion Overview
Yardistry Gazebo Competitive Advantages
Yardistry Shipping Pallet Build Process
Yardistry Meridian Gazebo Mesh Kit Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry Meridian Gazebo Mesh Kit Overview
Yardistry Meridian Octagon Gazebo Overview
Yardistry Madison Pergola Overview
Yardistry Madison Pergola Installation Helpful Hints
Yardistry Madison Stools Overview
Yardistry 5X5 Fusion Privacy Screen Overview
Yardistry Pavilion Snow Load (customer-submitted)
Yardistry Lumber Is 100% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified
Yardistry Gazebo Wind Test (FIU)
Now a subsidiary of Backyard Products, LLC, Yardistry of Monroe, MI has been a leading maker of high-quality wooden gazebos and pergolas. The many different wooden gazebos and pergola styles have been sold throughout the country and North America for years.
Ensuring the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction is the top priority for all Backyard Products employees. The manufacturer's commitment to quality is second to none and though new items are always on the drawing board, much of the product line has been available for many years.
These classic designs have been nearly perfected to highest levels of quality and ease of assembly. The instruction manuals are constantly updated to make them easier to understand and packaging has been constantly upgraded to the point where any damage during shipping is extremely rare.
Each kit is built to order to your exact specifications and carefully inspected and packaged before being loaded onto the truck. The skilled craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident in every completed structure as evidenced by the thousands of satisfied customers all over the country.